Sunday, September 29, 2013

Happy Birthday :)

Dear Love,
Sending you special birthday wishes as you’re very special to me...

Love,
A kiss here a kiss there, many kisses for your birthday. Enjoy your day and let people enjoy your smile!
Sending you special birthday wishes as you’re very special to me.

Love,
A small message will remind you of my love for you and desire for you to be happy.A smile can be the beginning of a friendship. A touch can be the beginning of a love. A person like you, makes life worth living. Happy birthday, darling.

Love....
Although my calendar tells me that today I have to tell you how much I love you, I hope you know I love you every day of the year, far more than simple words can express.


Happy Birthday to my Dearest Love,
May Allah bless you always..
Success in your life...
Happy always...
 :)

No comments: